Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Waddington No.1 Playing Cards 12 Packs
- N gauge 6077-1 KIHA 35 900 Silver (T)
- Flysky I6 Upgraded Version 2.4G AFHDS FS-I6S 10CH 2A RC Transmitter and FS-iA6B
- 70x50cm Qing MEI Double Bracket Wall Table Hanging Wall Table Against Wall Folding Table Solid Wood Wall Hanging Table Computer Table Dining Table Desk A++ (Size 70x50cm)
- Nicery Reborn Baby Doll Soft Simulation Silicone Vinyl Cloth Body 22inch 55cm Magnetic Mouth Lifelike Boy Girl Toy for Ages 3+ Pink Sunflower
- LPKH Tarpaulin Outdoor Truck Tarpaulin PVC Rainproof Sunscreen Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Cover Tarp Sheet (color bluee, Size 4 7m)
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.